When you think of Dubai, surely, what comes to your mind are gold, supercars, 5 to 7-star hotels, thrilling adventures, and all the luxurious things that you know. All that sparkles can be seen in the city – no wonder it’s been named as the “City of Gold”. If you are planning to visit the metropolis, make sure to look for short term rentals in Dubai so you will have a place to stay in, while you’re in the city.
Also, don’t forget to rent luxury cars in Dubai that you can use as you travel around. This will make your transportation much easier and faster. You will be able to control your own schedule as to where you want to go and when do you want to go there. Why choose luxury cars – because, you’re already in one of the most luxurious cities in the world, why not try exotic cars, too, right? You can rent a Ferrari in Dubai, a Lamborghini, a Mercedes Benz, an Audi or any luxury car that you’ve always wanted to drive.
And now that you know that you should have a place to stay in and a vehicle to use while you’re in the city, furthermore, here’s what you should do while you’re in Dubai:
- Savor in good food. Since Dubai is the melting pot of different cultures and traditions, surely you will be able to taste all kinds of international cuisines. You will not have to pay for too much just to taste these gourmet foods.
- Shop ‘til you drop! You won’t need to stay in long queues just to get items from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Hermes or Gucci. These brands, alongside the most popular names in the fashion industry, can be found in malls like Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates. These high-end stalls are positioned and grouped together, so people can find them all at once. This saves customers’ time and effort looking for these brands when shopping.
- Go to famous landmarks like Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Parks and Resorts, Atlantis Hotel, Cayan Tower, and many others. Dubai is home for the most popular and world-renowned infrastructures. You will be amazed by the cutting-edge architecture that the city has to offer – the style, glamour, and class that are palpable in each structure will just make your jaw drop with admiration.
- Indulge with all the things that you can do just within the city like – skiing ( at the world’s largest indoor skiing rink, Ski Dubai ), skating ( in Dubai Mall’s massive ice skating rink ), watch various species of fish ( in Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo ), Sky Diving, and many others.
- Learn about the rich culture of Dubai. The metropolis was just a humble creekside fishing village – but after 50 bountiful years, it’s now one of the richest countries in the world. There are museums and parks that you can visit if you want to know more about the history of Dubai.
- There are also high-end cultural areas in the city that you can indulge in like Dubai Opera, La Perle, The Music Room, The Music Hall, Burj Park and many others. There are art galleries here and there for those who love art by heart.
Indeed, you will be able to do a lot of things while you’re in Dubai. The best thing you can do is enjoy your time here – look for short term rentals in Dubai and don’t forget to rent luxury cars in Dubai as well, so that your stay will be truly maximized and worthwhile.
If you want your vacation to be truly maximized and worthwhile, look for short term rentals in Dubai and don’t forget to rent luxury cars in Dubai.